Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stranded Knitting

Stranded Hats I started knitting two-handed! (Also known as Stranded Knitting) Its a good way to knit with two different colors of yarn: you hold one color (usually the main color for rh people) in the right hand and one color in the left and alternate knitting between your two hands, making a pattern. Its pretty fun. I kind of thought I'd be tense and nervous the whole time I was knitting with two hands, like when I first started knitting, but it was just pretty much relaxing and fun. You just knit a couple times from the left hand, then the right, nothing to worry about. Sweet! Now on to the Norwegian Sweaters!

Stranded Knitting

3 comments:

Frank said...

Well, I got to see the green and yellow one... they're both beautiful! Thanks for coming to knit with us this afternoon!

Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Rohl said...

These are just awesome, Bart!

I can't believe you didn't tell me/us about your blog! Will be checking in on you regularly...

Love you,
Amy